Terms & Conditions
Enactment date: AUG 31, 2020
J-WORK TERMS OF SERVICE
Article 1 (Use of J-WORK)
Article 2 (Create Account)
1. An account is created by the user by registering their email address, phone number, password, name, date of birth, and prescribed information on the account creation page.
2. If there is any change in the information registered in the account, the user shall immediately update to the latest information and register.
3. World Business Partner Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "WBP") may not approve the creation of an account by the user in the following cases.
(1) When the user has violated this agreement
(2) When the user registers the information of another person
(3) When the mail delivery to the user cannot be performed normally
(4) In addition to the preceding items, if it can be reasonably determined that it is an inappropriate account creation
Article 3 (User deletion of account)
The user can delete the account created by himself.
Article 4 (email delivery)
WBP may deliver emails related to the J-WORK service to the email address registered by the user in the account.
Article 5 (prohibited matters of users)
1. The user shall not perform the following acts in J-WORK.
(1) The act of applying for a job if you do not intend to work, such as not going to an interview even though you applied for a job.
(2) Acts that infringe on the rights of others such as intellectual property rights such as copyrights, privacy, honor, portrait rights.
(3) Acts that slander specific individuals or groups.
(4) Acts that cause or may cause disadvantages to the WBP or a third party.
(5) The act of registering false information.
(6) Business activities using J-WORK, information provision, etc. for the purpose of profit.
(7) Use of information obtained through J-WORK beyond the scope of copying, selling, publishing or other private use.
(8) An act that impedes the operation of J-WORK by WBP or damages the credibility of WBP, or an act that may cause such damage.
(9) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals, or acts that may cause such acts.
(10) Other acts that WBP determines to be inappropriate.
2. WBP may suspend the use of J-WORK for users who have performed the acts stipulated in the preceding paragraph and may not use it in the future.
Article 6 (Delete account by WBP)
1. If the WBP determines that a user has violated this agreement, it will suspend the use of all or part of the J-WORK service without notifying the user in advance. You can delete your account.
2. WBP can delete the user's account without notifying the user in advance if the user does not log in for more than one year after creating the account.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
1. WBP shall be liable for damages caused by the use of J-WORK, regardless of the reason, and only for normal damages directly and actually caused to the user. However, WBP shall not be liable for any damage caused by the following reasons.
(1) Virus damage and natural disasters that cannot be prevented by the usual measures.
(2) Damage caused by system interruption/delay/discontinuation/data loss due to communication line, computer, software, or other failure, or unauthorized access to data.
(3) Damage caused to a third party by the user using J-WORK.
Article 8 (Disclaimer of guarantee of provided information)
1. The user must confirm the truthfulness, legality, safety, appropriateness, usefulness, and latest information regarding the information provided in J-WORK (job offer information, advertisement, other information provided by a third party, and editing information). You agree that WBP does not guarantee any other matters such as sex, publication deadline, etc. and use it at your own risk.
2. WBP must be free from troubles, errors and obstacles in the provision of J-WORK, that the translation of J-WORK in foreign languages such as English is accurate in Japanese, J-WORK We do not guarantee that the products, services, information, etc. available through J-WORK meet the expectations of users.
Article 9 (Change of J-WORK service content)
WBP may change, temporarily or long-term suspend, or terminate the J-WORK service contents without prior notice to the user.
WBP may change this agreement as needed without prior notice to the user. In that case, the use of J-WORK by the user after the change of this agreement is deemed to have accepted the change of this agreement. When using J-WORK, please check the latest published terms and conditions.
Article 11 (Handling of personal information)
Article 12 (copyright, etc.)
Trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, know-how, and other intellectual property rights of contents (texts, diagrams, images, sounds, programs, etc.) included in J-WORK are granted to WBP or the right holder who has licensed to WBP. I belong. Users are not allowed to copy, modify, adapt, or otherwise infringe any intellectual property right with respect to the content contained in J-WORK, either explicitly or implicitly.
Article 13 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
Users are present and future, anti-social forces (gangsters, gangsters, those who have not been gangsters for five years, gangster associates, gangster-related companies, general assembly stores, social movements, etc. Goro or special intelligence violence group, or any other person equivalent thereto.), violent demanding acts, unreasonable demanding behaviors beyond legal responsibility, and threatening behavior and violence regarding transactions. It shall be expressed in the future that it will not use the act, disseminate the rumor and use the counterfeit measure or the power to damage the credibility or interfere with the business, or any other action equivalent thereto.
Article 14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
J-WORK and its usage shall be governed by Japanese law, and in case of any dispute concerning J-WORK and its usage, the Osaka District Court or Osaka Summary Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
1. Businesses that acquire personal information
World Business Partner Co., Ltd.
2. Information to be acquired
WBP acquires the following information when the user uses J-WORK.
(2) Date of birth
(3) Email address
(4) Phone number
(8) Final educational background
(9) Final work history
(10) Face photo
(11) Other information that WBP has decided to acquire in the application
3. Personal information protection manager
Job title/affiliation: Representative Director, World Business Partner Co., Ltd.
Contact (contact form): email@example.com
4. Purpose of use of personal information
Personal information acquired by WBP will be used only within the scope of the purposes listed in the following items.
(1) Providing services such as personal authentication of users or recruitment information
(6) Investigation/confirmation of prohibited activities (application for commercial purposes, falsehood, mischief, provision of information, registration)
(7) Other purposes set in various services provided by WBP
5. Provision to third parties
(2) Personal information acquired by WBP will be provided in writing or by electromagnetic means to J-WORK users who have signed a contract regarding the handling of personal information.
6. Consignment of handling personal information
WBP may entrust all or part of the handling of personal information. In this case, WBP will enter into a contract regarding the handling of personal information and will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the outsource.
7. Inquiries about personal information
When the WBP is requested by the user to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the WBP shall make sure that the request is made by the user himself and disclose it to the user without delay. I will do it. However, this does not apply if WBP is not obligated to disclose under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
8. Changes to this policy
WBP may change this policy due to changes in laws and J-WORK application version upgrades.